Freitag, 2. November 2012

Happy DSD! New Templates and Freebie

Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day!!!

I have this weekend a very great Sale for you 40% on my Stores!
And I have a DSD offer and freebie for you!

My DSD Offer for you!
Here are my wonderful Templates for the first Cold Days :)
I hope you will like them?

And here are some wonderful Layouts from my CT <3 p="p">

















And here can you Grab a little freebie :)
Download


 Wish you all a wonderful Day
hugs Nina


PS: on my Fan Page you can Grab this Weekend some Coupons

Kommentare:

  1. Fabulous template!! Thank you so much :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. thank you for the beautiful template!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. your template is our model on the november's challenge of the forum "au temps du digiscrap" (french) !

    come and take a look to what we've done :D
    http://autempsdudigiscrap.forumgratuit.org/t799-challenge-template-n6-jusqu-au-25-novembre

    thank you :)
    NathL from France

    AntwortenLöschen